Contributor Guidelines & Application
Are you a thought leader on an industry topic? An expert in your field? Share your knowledge and leverage the BuiltWorlds platform by becoming a contributor. Apply to speak at an event or contribute written content below.
FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
Our event staff reviews your credentials and will respond to you in a timely manner if you are a good fit for any upcoming event topics! We also like to keep a directory of speakers on retainer for future events and content.
FOR WRITTEN CONTENT:
BuiltWorlds accepts a limited number of outside contributors.
Contributed articles should appeal to the BuiltWorlds community and focus on topics related to innovation in the built environment.
- Be written by an individual, not a marketing or PR department
- Introduce new and interesting ideas or research that advance the industry
- Not include advertising or promotion of you or your company — the goal is to drive conversation and educate the community, in addition to presenting yourself as a thought leader
- Target 350-850 words in length
Contributed articles will:
- Be subject to editing. You may have a chance to look at it prior to publication
- Promoted on one or more of the following: BuiltWorlds.com, weekly/monthly newsletter(s), and social media feeds
- Include your byline
BuiltWorlds reserves the right to grant or withdraw contributor rights and to decide if/when to promote or publish contributed content at its discretion at any time.
Content Sharing Partnerships
Do you have an industry blog or run a publication that writes about the built environment? BuiltWorlds coordinates with other content creators to exchange thought leadership in the built environment. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.