BuiltWorlds accepts a limited number of outside contributors.
Contributed articles should appeal to the BuiltWorlds community and focus on topics related to innovation in the built environment.
- Be written by an individual, not a marketing or PR department
- Introduce new and interesting ideas or research that advance the industry
- Not include advertising or promotion of you or your company — the goal is to drive conversation and educate the community, in addition to presenting yourself as a thought leader
- Be original and unpublished elsewhere
- Target 400-600 words in length
Contributed articles will:
- Be subject to editing. You may have a chance to look at it prior to publication
- Promoted on one or more of the following: BuiltWorlds.com, weekly/monthly newsletter(s), and social media feeds
- Include your headshot and byline
All contributed articles must be exclusive to BuiltWorlds for at least 7 days.
BuiltWorlds reserves the right to grant or withdraw contributor rights and to decide if/when to promote or publish contributed content at its discretion at any time.