- This event has passed.
BuiltWorlds Summit 2017
When5.3.2017 at 5:00PM - 5.5.2017 at 2:00PM
BuiltWorlds’ annual marquee event brings together some of the most important minds of the built environment. Tech and industry executives from around the country come together to be an intrinsic part of the conversation about the impact of technology and practices affecting the built environment. At our 2016 event (formerly named CEO Tech Forum), we saw attendees from 17 states and 2 countries.
We’re passionate about improving our built future — and we know you are, too. Join us for another great year!
THE BUILTWORLDS SUMMIT IS AN EXCLUSIVE 3-DAY GATHERING OF THE BUILT INDUSTRY’S LARGEST COMPANIES, LEADING STARTUPS, AND MOST INNOVATIVE CEOS AND STRATEGISTS.
Disruptive technology, climate change, global urbanization, and the millennial workforce are redefining how we build.
As a forward-thinking leader in the built industry, it’s your job to make sense of it all and figure out how to adapt.
Consider this your personal invitation to 3 action-packed days filled with expert keynotes and panels, interactive breakout sessions, and opportunistic networking that will arm you with the tools you need to breakthrough the noise and figure out how to position your built company for success in the face of uncertainty.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR SUMMIT TICKET:
- Access to Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday conference sessions hosted at theWit Chicago hotel
- Tickets to 2 rooftop networking, breakfasts, and cocktail receptions, exclusive to Summit attendees
- 3 small-group breakout sessions (sessions by Clareo)
- Opportunity to attend a “Dine Around,” an intimate networking dinner with a hand-selected mix of other Summit attendees
- Closed event at UI Labs Chicago: Attend the launch of Cityzenith, a software platform and city information modeling tool for analyzing and visualizing city and project data
- Access to exclusive BuiltWorlds Summit LinkedIn group
- Access to a private cloud page, which includes conference presentations, notes and other proprietary materials
HOW WILL YOUR BUILT COMPANY ADAPT TO THE TECH REVOLUTION?
Nearly 10 years ago today, we were months away from the worst recession in decades.
Here we are in 2017, and change is — once again — upon us. But this time, not in the form of financial crisis, but in a technological revolution and strategic globalization.
So the question begs: How will your company adapt to disruptive change?
As a leader, it’s your job to figure it out, and others are counting on you. But luckily, you don’t have to answer this question on your own.
At the BuiltWorlds Summit this May, we’re hosting 150 of the most respected CEOs, executives, and strategists from across the built industries for three days of collaborative, actionable problem solving. We’d like to personally invite you to be a part of it.
It’s a group of some of the smartest and most innovative leaders you’ll meet. And aside from what you’ll learn from each other, the personal connections you’ll leave with will have you feeling supported, reenergized, and confident about the steps ahead of you.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Work through your business pain points with a group of trustworthy executives who are facing the same issues?
- Meet and build real personal relationships with other well-known executives and founders from across your industry?
- Hear the latest updates on critical industry topics like Smart Cities, Augmented and Virtual Reality, the Next Generation Of Tools, Equipment, And Materials, BIM And Construction Innovation, and More?
- Get real feedback on your brand/product from proven thought leaders, rather than expensive consultants, in a trusted, intimate setting?
If so, you’ll want to join us at the Summit this May.Download Event Agenda
Don't Want to Spend $300+ on a single event ticket?
Join our Member Network and get a season pass!