Modularization & Prefabrication
When10.27.2021 10:00AM - 11:00AM
10/27 2021 10am CT. Modularization & Prefabrication Modularization & Prefabrication is transforming the construction industry. It is arriving at a great time, with construction productivity at all-time lows with pressures from supply chains, rising material costs, and labor scarcity. Placing construction processes offsite is becoming more common as modularity permits faster onsite installation, leaner supply chains, and limiting costly redesigns. At scale, this has the potential to reduce construction costs by 20%.
- The role of the designer and the design in prefabrication.
- Common mistakes contractors make when developing their fabrication organization and facilities.
- What systems are required to effectively execute on a prefab strategy.
- How to sell the value and cost of prefab to an owner.
- The role of VDC in your prefab approach.
Christian Burger, Founder and CEO, Burger Consulting Group
Dan Esparza, Principal and Co-Founder, TGE Topdown
Jen Hawkins, Director of Industry Digital Transformation, VIATechnik, LLC
Randee Herrin, Senior Vice President Construction Technologies & Manufacturing, TDIndustries, Inc.
Want a season pass to the events driving innovation in the built environment?
Learn more about the benefits of joining our Member Network, which include event tickets, access to attendee lists and recorded footage of our best talks.