The Constructability Dependency Manager will facilitate the planning, coordinating, implementing and tracking of all Electric Distribution Projects to ensure that department goals and objectives are accomplished within Investment Plan Portfolio and DET Budget.
The CD Manager will review the project estimate for completion and compliance to Electric Distribution T-Minus Guidelines.
- Act as liaison between SP&D, M&C, MP&P and support organizations (Land/Environmental).
- Partnering with Land Management to obtain all necessary permits.
- Facilitate deliverables by initiating calls/meetings with Estimate-Out-Date/Pend out date schedule with the respective organizations.
- Escalate issues with missed planned dates established by the execution team.
- Assist with the necessary documents prior to Construction.
- Gain visibility of the milestones and actions being taken to support execution readiness.
- Responsible for prioritization of the work for the dependency team to enable ready work to be executed when planned.
- Key contact on the one PGE Permit initiative.
- Verify dependency tasks are updated and project status has progressed correctly.