Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, jobsite safety, coordination of inspections on the jobsite and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and “on-time” project. Responsible for projects up to $75 million in size
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and Stiles labor and materials.
- Plan & review construction program including plan layout, equipment requirements and manpower.
- Daily review of “work in place” and compliance of work with plans.
- Quality control procedures and requirements.
- Weekly project safety meetings and daily safety inspections.
- Interpret and apply all company safety policies to ensure these are adhered to.
- Daily update of schedule status with Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to establish temporary construction services.
- Daily recordkeeping for project (i.e. number of subs, trades, deliveries).
- Review of shop drawings and submittals for compliance with plans for Architect and Engineer.
- Scheduling of Building & Zoning inspections.
- Review of invoices and requisitions.
- Review of subcontracts.
- Work with Project Manager to establish monthly requisition to Owner.
- Assure the continued development of assembled staff.
- Have complete knowledge of and ensure that the project’s Equal Employment Opportunity requirements are met.
- Have complete knowledge of and understand the estimate.
Supervises subcontractors. Responsible for scheduling, assigning work, and interpreting directions from upper management.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Education or equivalent training, typically found in four year degree or certification programs and ten years experience, or 15 years related experience.