Our Customer Experience (CX) team is growing and searching for a new associate to join us. This role will report to the Director of CX and will involve providing an excellent product experience to our customers through our various communication, education and support channels.
We are based in the heart of NYC and are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
- Contribute to and help manage our user Knowledge Base and Community Forum to maintain an accurate easy to understand help center accessible to our customers around the clock.
- Lead and participate in demos, webinars, onboarding sessions and calls with new and existing customers.
- Respond to customer inbound through our support platform in a patient, authentic and attentive manner that contributes to successful one touch resolutions.
- Identify patterns in customer inbound, requests and needs and quickly escalate as needed to provide resolutions.
- Work internally across teams to resolve support questions and within CX team to anticipate issues.
- Commitment to make every exchange with our users an excellent experience by displaying empathy and positive language.
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to confidently handle independent conversations with users to a positive outcome
- Extremely detail oriented, no matter the size of task
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of support requests at a fast pace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in virtual reality and an ability to quickly adopt AEC industry jargon
- A proven quick learner who is not fearful of new technology and software
- Strong familiarity with 3D design software including, but not limited to: Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, 3DS Max, Grasshopper, Navisworks etc.
- Familiarity or background in design professions, such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, construction, engineering, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Fluency in other languages
What we’ll offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Open vacation policy
- A great office environment in the heart of Union Square
- The opportunity to work alongside the leaders in Immersive Technologies
- Access to the latest virtual reality and augmented reality hardware