Location: Nationwide USA
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers, and top-notch talent who want an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with huge potential for growth. If you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people.
The ideal candidate will have an Information, Computer Science, or related degree with experience managing, implementing, and running all aspects of operational infrastructure across production and engineering environments. Tool integration and expertise is critical as well as the ability to proactively implement processes to monitor and maintain security across all levels of service. The candidate must have proven ability to work with engineering and business entities to ensure operational continuity. The position will monitor and implement Information Security protocols and best practices to safeguard data and network assets.
Must Have Experience:
- Version control: Git across various offering of shared git repositories, CLI experience
- CI: Any Continuous Integration expertise, prefer Jenkins, Blue Ocean, Hudson, TeamCity
- CD: Experience in implementing near and real time continuous delivery
- AWS: EC2, S3, Route53, OpWorks, AWS CLI
- Orchestration: Chef, Puppet, Docker
- OS Expertise: Linux, Windows, OSX, iOS, Android
- Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, IIS
- Languages: Java, C#
- Package Management: Maven, Nuget, Debian, RPM, NPM
- Scripting skills: Python, Perl, BASH, Shell, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Groovy, Powershell
- SQL experience: MS SQL, MySQL, PostGres
- Big Data, NoSQL Tools and Tech: Hadoop, Hdfs, Cloudera, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Solr, Lucene
- Virtualization: Docker, Ansible, VMWare, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, Proxmox
Must Have Qualifications:
- University/College degree in Information, Computer Science or related
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to travel when required (up to 25%)
Those interested in applying for this position should send their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.