Founded in 2014, Bridgit is a software company focused on helping the construction industry leverage their workforce productively. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada by The Globe & Mail for the 2nd year in a row with 2.5x growth over the past year.
In 2020 alone we raised $7 million USD from investors such as Autodesk and Salesforce Ventures to help accelerate our growth in 2021 and beyond.
Our flagship solution, Bridgit Bench, is recognized as the #1 construction resource management solution. Developed in collaboration with our clients, it drives operational efficiency, mitigates risk, and increases profitability for contractors.
Can you help us make construction less complicated? We’d love to hear from you.
What you will do
The Enterprise Account Executive will accelerate our GTM with our enterprise product offering, Bridgit Bench. You are an activity centric and strategic hunter who excels in a fast paced environment. At Bridgit, you’ll work alongside our CRO and other stakeholders to drive revenue/growth amongst the largest construction companies in North America.
You can expect to
- Work with ~50 named accounts
- Create strategic and tactical account plans for both new and existing clients
- Acquire new business and expand existing relationships
- Use multi-channel strategies to uncover new opportunities and nurture existing ones
- Accurately track opportunities in Salesforce
- Manage sales cycles by leveraging sales methodologies such as BANT, MEDDIC, Challenger
- Contribute to conversion of prospects and proof-of-concept to multi-year subscription contracts
- Work closely with CRO, CX, marketing and BDR function
- 5+ years SaaS based sales experience with a track record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Confidence to engage and collaborate with C-Level executives
- Experience managing long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to “land and expand”
- Experience in creating and maintaining account and close plans
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Outreach to manage pipeline
- Strong comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in how you work as well as options for working locations in Kitchener or Toronto
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits including unlimited vacation and 4-hour Fridays
- A fast-paced, autonomous environment with the opportunity to make an impact quickly
- A culture that encourages innovation and professional growth, among other things
We recognize many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.
At Bridgit, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process, please advise us of any needs as required.