This role will be based in the Central US serving Central and Mountain Time Zones.
We are growing our North American team now! When you apply to this position you will receive an invitation for next steps to be considered as a future candidate. The timeline to hire this position will be from 0-30 days.
We require an entrepreneurial EFSM to help us penetrate a nascent industry that is hungry for change. As an EFSM you will manage all sales activities in an assigned territory comprised of top ENR’s and Commercial Developers and Owners. Experience generating opportunities, influencing project-teams, executive-level decision makers, and meeting/exceeding a quarterly quota is a key, as we require role productivity within 60-90 days.
This is a Virtual Role, Working From Home and Overall Requirements Include:
- “Mine and Mind” your assigned territory.
- Assess revenue potential in the territory.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline (4x or greater of quota).
- Drive revenue and market share.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption of solutions.
- Take a consultative approach to prospect requirements and present the best possible solutions.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to articulate SiteAware’s compelling value proposition.
- Develop and present hard-dollar ROI models to support the SiteAware business case.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a highly-competitive and fast-growing industry.
- Own and fully manage responses to RFPs, RFIs and all other types of prospect communications.
- Leverage internal product management, marketing, leadership, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline to SVP of Field Operations.
Desired Skills and Experience Includes, but not Limited to:
- 5-10 years of experience selling SaaS products and knowledge of SaaS metrics and SaaS sales cycles.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, “pro-activity-driven,” curious, coachable, have a high aptitude, a great moral compass, and be a selfless team player with collaborative clubhouse manners. Must be persistent, competitive, goal and results oriented.
- Must be able to work in partnership with a sales engineer when required.
- Proven “hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier.
- Strong understanding of customer and market/industry dynamics.
- Proven ability to read and understand an org chart and navigate multiple stakeholders and departments within an account.
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 40-50%.
- Excellent business writing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Hoovers is preferred. Dodge data and other internal social tools is a plus.
At SiteAware we develop great software that helps Owners and Developers, GC’s, build and better manage their assets. Our expertise is in vertical construction, but our technology is transformative across multiple construction types. We provide cloud-based software that helps our customers collaborate across their supply chain, reduce risk, increase productivity, reduce costs, and manage their project’s cash flow. We were founded in the international “Silicon Valley” corridor of Tel Aviv, Israel, one of the most preeminent and innovative software development cities in the world.
As an EFSM with SiteAware, you will have an opportunity to travel to beautiful Tel Aviv to meet the development team and most of our Executive Management team. Our SVP of Field Operations offices out of the great state of Texas near the DFW airport and our intent is to build and develop the best customer-facing field team in the software construction industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
We provide competitive health care plans, paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, volunteer days, excellent comp packages including salary, commissions, and equity.