Lithko Contracting, LLC, is one of the nation’s largest full-service, total-package concrete contractors. Lithko is a growing commercial concrete construction company with offices in Allentown, Charleston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Denver, Greenville, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Raleigh, & Tulsa. Lithko specializes in the delivery of cast-in-place walls, slabs, columns, tilt-up, site-work, super-flat floors and structural concrete, Lithko has grown from one office in 1990, to 14 offices and over $450M million in revenue in 2015.
Lithko Contracting is seeking a Field Lead to join the team in our growing Nashville BURG. A high visibility role, Field Leads at Lithko are incredibly important to the overall project teams. As a leadership role, they are responsible for planning the execution of their phase of work, while working closely with the Project Lead / Superintendent to create and carry out the overall project plan. This is an exciting and challenging role for which there is a career path in a top 5 specialty contractor. This position is located in Lithko’s growing Nashville office.
Key Responsibilities for a Field Lead:
- Responsible for developing a project plan for their phase of work.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Prepares their team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Ensures their team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations for optimal output.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- In-depth knowledge of construction principles/practices.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor. Will also consider those with a combination of concrete and non-concrete experience.
- Some self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred, but will also look at those with degrees in other areas combined with applicable experience, OR those with solid experience but without a degree.