AI Clearing is a Venture Capital (VC) backed technology company which is disrupting the construction sector by changing how some of the most prestigious companies manage large-scale projects. At AI Clearing we combine AI and advanced data analytics to track progress on construction projects globally through our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. We develop neural networks that crunch drone-based photogrammetry data and project designs to deliver reports and analytics that prevent major delays and budget overruns during development stages.
To support us with our growth in North America we are looking for a (senior) Business Development Manager based in Austin, Texas.
This role will look after growing the business and our footprint across the US and Canadian markets. We currently have two existing institutionalized client and several developing relationships we are looking to scale up. You will have a concrete target list with some of the largest general contractors and developers in the market and will be our main lead generator for these clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- ○ Develop and maintain key relationships across the US and Canada
- ○ The full sales cycle from target to close
- ○ Develop account plans and manage revenue growth
- ○ Coordination of all project and client related formalities together with the project delivery teams – e.g. contracting, invoicing
and other requirements
- ○ Coordination with the project delivery and R&D team in Poland to ensure a smooth
handover on new projects
- ● At least 5 years of experience with business development, lead generation and account management
- ● Experience in the construction sector and/or tech & innovation required
- ● Experience with building out client relationships across the globe and multiple business units
- ● Existing relationships across top tier general contractors, developers and related government
entities highly desired
- ● Sales team management and development experience desired
- ● Self-organized, motivated and used to working independently
- ● Detailed oriented & personable
- ● Motivated to grow revenue and meet hard targets
- ● A desire to manage and oversee a team of salespeople in the near future
- ● Be part of a team that will disrupt the construction industry
- ● Grow together with the team in a fast paced international startup environment
- ● Work with passionate individuals who want to achieve more each day
We will soon be opening an office in Austin so you will work remotely until we do, connecting with the wider team across the globe.
Join our organization and let’s create the next unicorn! email@example.com