Hollister Senior Project Managers are accountable for providing an “exceptional” client experience while managing various phases of commercial projects from preconstruction through closeout.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with 15 plus years’ experience in leading the construction of industrial projects. The candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to manage complex and large-scale projects with total construction values exceeding $50 million.
Hollister Construction Services is a regional firm serving the Tri-State area with our headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ. and additional offices in New York City and Newark, NJ. The Senior Project Manager will be expected to work primarily in the NJ region while supporting NY area projects.
- Lead all aspects of the project and team from inception to close out.
- Build and foster relationships with client representatives, architects, engineers, and sub-contractors to establish project requirements, budget, specifications, and schedules.
- Utilize value engineering and sustainable design concepts to improve results for our clients.
- Negotiate and administer Hollister’s contract and subcontract agreements.
- Leverage Hollister‘s advanced project planning and financial systems to oversee project performance including, project status, budget, schedule, and teammates.
- Develop a high-performance team through feedback, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Ensure that all protocols are implemented to create a safe project environment.