Hollister Construction Services is a regional firm serving the Tri-State area with our headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ. and additional offices in New York City and Newark, NJ.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractors to drive construction progress, ensure quality control and maintain a safe and clean job site.
- Develop and implement project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones and inspections.
- Identify and address issues or lack of scope during preconstruction phase.
- Participate in development in final review of scope, buy-out, and schedule.
- Supervise subcontractor operations to ensure compliance with contract.
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors.
- Manage owner, landlord, city/state procedural requirements to avoid project delays and ensure project safety and client satisfaction.
- Conduct routine quality control inspections.
- Demonstrate commitment to an injury-free work environment through own actions and mentoring others.
- Exceed client expectations for each project by understanding client needs, wants, preferences and culture.
- Demonstrate and maintain an effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project.
- Supervise punch list process to ensure all are addressed and executed in a timely manner allowing.