Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers and top-notch talent who want an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with huge potential for growth. If you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people.
Site 1001 is recruiting Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) who will be a market maker to reach 1000s of potential enterprise customers. This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and associated Territory Sales Executive. The role requires that the ISR will build and grow a sales pipeline through consistent and persistent telephone and digital sales methods. The candidate will possess strong leadership traits, be an analytically driven, resourceful and creative professional who enjoys the challenge of driving business development for a high growth business, while using metrics to track success. Other duties may be assigned.
You will be responsible for the functions related to generating sales pipeline:
- Development, Articulation, and Improvement of Sales campaign scripts
- Sales operations including forecasting, planning, and quota attainment
- Continuously improve sales execution (messaging and content)
- Collateral creation and improvement
- Upkeep of the CRM system reporting and measurement in real-time, monthly, quarterly and annual, as well as reports for key initiatives, category and industry progress, field productivity, and customer analysis
- Ability to work within a team
- Perform other duties as required
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2+ years of progressive experience focused on telesales and/or business development
- A proven track record of metrics attainment and overachievement
- Demonstrated territory development with the ability to energize and motivate
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
- A career’s worth of solutions sales and client facing experience. This role is about consulting with customers, understanding their business, and levering that relationship and analysis to win the business.
- Experience with the adoption of an emerging platform (SaaS) sold into 1000s of customers
- Experience in sales pipeline development
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Data and metrics driven experience analyzing markets and trends, anticipating and identifying opportunities and developing insight at a strategic level
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with CMMS, IWMS, EAM, or other solutions a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Familiarity with construction plans, schedules, and documentation
- Architecture or construction background
- RE expertise in the following verticals: Retail, Corporate, Data Centers, Residential, Hotels & hospitality, or other
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.