Site 1001 is a fast-growing, fully funded high tech company, named Techweek’s 2017 “Startup of the Year”.
Site 1001 is building a massive-scale data and analytics platform for smart buildings and cities of the future, using bleeding edge technologies in such spaces as internet of things, machine learning, cloud/edge computing and decentralized databases.
We’re looking for a high-performing Machine Learning Engineer who is not afraid to try anything in the pursuit of elegant, value-rich products. Your work will provide world- changing features to millions of building owners, operators, and occupants for the foreseeable future.
We’re architecting and implementing the full scope of this system right now — this is your chance to be a part of the team driving the cutting-edge technologies to make it happen!
Does this person sound like you? You are a leader among your peers, unafraid to make progress when timing is of the essence. Collaboration is in your blood and you’re ready to work with a world-class, distributed team with offices across the country. You have a passion for learning and integrating new technology and taking it to new heights. If so, apply today!
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems in the smart buildings space.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to tackle challenging data problems, including: predictive modeling, data integration, building highly-scalable data warehouses, etc.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- Take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
- Ask hard questions and challenge assumptions to ensure that we’re solving the right problems.
- Develop in Python and other applicable technologies, providing high quality of code.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical disciplines.
- Experience in machine learning techniques, statistics, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering.
- Hands on experience with code repository.
- Strong understanding of unit testing and experience with multiple test frameworks.
- Skilled with Linux.
- Knowledgeable with the AWS environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, ever changing startup environment.
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Proven design and critical thinking skills, and the ability to work independently.
Bonus points for experience with …
- Experience in commercial software development (especially web, multi-tenant SaaS or PaaS products).
MS or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field of study.
An attractive compensation package will be made available to outstanding candidates.