Roles & Responsibilities:
As a ManufactOn Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing revenue through solution selling. You will be working closely with general contractors and trade contractors to identify, nurture, close, and grow revenue within these accounts. In this role you will build deep, long-term relationships throughout all levels of the customers’ organization. Your objectives will focus around becoming a trusted adviser to the customer, allowing for a successful long term engagement.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Drive revenue growth within targeted accounts.
- Identify, pursue, nurture, and close new sales opportunities.
- Identify and execute up-sell and expansion opportunities within existing accounts.
- Work closely with ManufactOn Customer Success and Product teams to ensure successful adoption and use of the ManufactOn at all levels within an organization.
- Utilize the Hubspot Sales CRM to track and manage all sales leads and activities.
- Present national technical and process based webinars as needed.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
ManufactOn is a SAAS based collaborative, cloud, and mobile solution for prefab production and supply chain management. ManufactOn was founded to help the construction industry leverage the power of prefabrication, with tools that integrate supply chain, prefab production, and planning. The team is comprised of AEC and technology seasoned professionals who are working with construction industry leaders, designing for efficiency, usability and best practices.
We are looking for an individual with strong industry knowledge in the AEC space with a solid foundation and understanding of growing revenue within an organization. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable working with different participants across an organization from journeymen to the executive level. You will also need to be comfortable in an evangelical sales environment leveraging a solution selling framework to drive the overall vision for the prospects and customers. A general understanding of industry related technologies such as BIM, project management tools, ERP solutions, and scheduling systems is also desired.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in AEC sales or customer facing role.
- Strong understanding of sales processes including: lead generation, pipeline management, forecasting, solution selling, and closing.
- Core understanding of AEC related technologies and common construction processes and workflows.
- Emphatic love of technology and its ability to enhance process and results.
- Excellent verbal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong desire to positively impact change within the industry.
United States – San Francisco – Travel 50% or less