Roles & Responsibilities:
As a ManufactOn Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success and continued growth of ManufactOn customers. You will be working closely with general contractors and trade contractors to identify, nurture, and grow usage within these accounts. In this role you will build deep, long-term relationships throughout all levels of the customer’s organization. Your objectives will focus around becoming a trusted adviser to the customer, allowing for a successful long term engagement.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Discover each customer’s unique challenges and requirements
- Implement an on-boarding and training strategy tailored for each customer
- Drive usage within targeted accounts.
- Identify, pursue, and nurture new usage opportunities.
- Provide ongoing and continuous improvements and support with targeted accounts.
- Work closely with ManufactOn Sales Executives and Product teams to ensure successful adoption and use of the ManufactOn at all levels within an organization.
- Provide in-depth industry specific demonstrations to late stage sales prospects to assure a mutual understanding of the system benefits and to establish a strong trust relationship as they transition in as a customer.
- Utilize the Hubspot Sales CRM, Zendesk ticketing system, github defect tracking system and Trello feature request system to track and manage all pertinent customer activities.
- Present national technical and process based webinars as needed.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
ManufactOn is a SAAS based collaborative, cloud, and mobile solution for prefab production and supply chain management. ManufactOn was founded to help the construction industry leverage the power of prefabrication, with tools that integrate supply chain, prefab production, and planning. The team is comprised of AEC and technology veterans who are working with construction industry leaders, designing for efficiency, usability and best practices.
We are looking for an individual with strong industry knowledge in the AEC space with a solid foundation and understanding of solution implementation within an organization. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable working with different participants across an organization from journeymen to the executive level. You will also need to be comfortable in an evangelical implementation environment leveraging a solution “selling” framework to drive the overall vision for the customers. A general understanding of industry related technologies such as BIM, project management tools, ERP solutions, and scheduling systems is also desired.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in AEC customer facing role.
- Core understanding of AEC related technologies and common construction processes and workflows.
- Emphatic love of technology and its ability to enhance process and results.
- Excellent verbal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong desire to positively impact change within the industry.
Previous experience with any or all of the following is preferred:
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Site Management
- Prefabrication Shop Management
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
United States – Remote with travel – 25% – 50%