The BuiltWorlds Network Membership Coordinator will provide assistance to the network member partners of BuiltWorlds and perform tasks such as promoting products and services, customer service, managing correspondence, and providing alerts and instructions to member partners.
Additionally, the Network Membership Coordinator is responsible for maintaining member relations, including outreach, retention and implementation of plans designed to cultivate and strengthen partner ties to each other while furthering their brand equity within the built environment. The Coordinator may also provide assistance with research, identifying potential partners and opportunities, event promotions and outreach.
BuiltWorlds already works with a loaded roster of A/E/C/R clients to help them make connections and push the built environment forward, including; Caterpillar, Aon, DeWalt, Autodesk and many more.
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.)
- Further develop and implement overall partner communcation strategy
- Support organizational communications with BuiltWorlds’ partners
- Promote BuiltWorlds initiatives to ensure partners are alerted and engaged
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Outreach to further promote and sell BuiltWorlds’ Conference tickets
- Perform industry research for BuiltWorlds partners
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Strong oral and written skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university
- “Built Environment” Industry Knowledge (preferred, but not required)
- This job operates in a fast paced start-up office environment
- A fun and casual office environment in downtown Chicago’s West Loop
- You will be asked to provide your own computer and phone
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Attendance at BuiltWorlds events/shows and networking events will also be expected.
- Up to 10% Travel is possible