Madison has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager with 10+ years expereince. Listed below are a list of responsibilities and preferred qualifications.
- Will be responsible for mentoring others, time management, and developing client relationships
- Will be responsible for managing and developing construction teams on one or more projects
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Provide proactive and intentional leadership in developing the QA/QC and Safety culture on the project site
- Demonstrated resource for valuing and promoting diversity
- Leader in planning and facilitating the project kickoff meeting
- Implement and/or establish project objectives and procedures
- Will build strong cross-cultural relationships and influence others internally and externally at all levels of the organization
- Supervisor responsibilities for the Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, Field Engineer(s), and Project Engineer(s), and potentially Project Manager(s).
Results Oriented Project Manager
- Proven track record of safe, timely completion of previous projects
- Responsible for adherence to the detailed project schedule and timely procurement
- Responsible for onsite administration of subcontracts
- Collaborate with construction team on preconstruction tasks and project schedule
- Position has direct profit & loss responsibilities for assigned projects
- Monitor construction and financial activities through administrative direction of on-site team
- Promptly identify project issues, analyze, and resolve with effective problem solving skill.
Develops Project Manager Talent
- Develops project leaders through active career sponsorship and providing the appropriate level of responsibilities and work assignments to cultivate development and success.
- Supports and encourages team member career learning and development
Promotes Customer Service
- Creates and fosters a project team culture of superior service to the customer
- Responsible to develop and implement a quality plan that ensures the design and construction of a project meets or exceeds the customer’s specified performance criteria
- Portrays a positive attitude and demonstrates professional customer service skills
- Fulfills responsibilities of Customer Service Leader as the top on-site manager of large, extensive construction projects
- Four year college degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent
- 10 years of construction field experience with 5 years experience in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of construction materials, means, methods, and building systems.
- Experience producing schedules and work sequencing.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with others.
- OSHA 30 Hour certification
- Demonstrated experience managing a project from project development to project closeout responsibilities for million dollar complex projects.
- Superior relationship building skills with customer, subcontractors, and other business partners
- Strong understanding of effective project financial management.
- Experience running projects with self-performing contracts.
- Superior management of safety and QA/QC programs/inspections required.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Timberline, and cloud-based Project Management Software