ENGworks is hiring an experienced Project Manager. The project manager is responsible for coordination and management of all aspects of project implementation according to the established time schedule.
Reporting to the vice president, the project coordinator will:
- Plan, organize and execute all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives to exceed project scope goals
- Coordinate and manage all BIM Logistics as they relate to the different phases: design, construction and into operations.
- Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources, making suggestions for alternate resources as needed
- Ensure the project meets targets, timelines, appropriate reporting and evaluation.
- Develop, complete and finalize all project deliverables according to the timeline.
- The project manager will maintain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on product strategy, relevance, and quality.
- Processes review, integration and enhancement to match business needs and initiatives objectives, covering the key architectural, engineering and construction activities around BIM all the way through construction handover
- Development of training, user acceptance and communication plan for new workflow / process introduction.
- Effectively communicate on regular basis vertically and horizontally in the organization project activities progresses demonstrating accountability for functional and business objectives.
- Other project activities may include, but not limited to: exporting models, compiling federated models, writing details reports, attending/running coordination meetings, being a part of design team meetings and other key tasks as needed to exceed project scope.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct BIM experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Information Technology or other Engineering degree with mathematics background or equivalent work experience which includes demonstrated management.
- Experience in collaborating with a wide project team on projects of scale and/or in the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of design / construction nomenclature and techniques.
- Above average working knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Navisworks Manage & AutoCAD.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Access)
- Demonstrated ability to guide and influence others in a matrix environment/organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated Written and Oral Communication skills required.
- Willingness to embrace new technology and processes
- Understanding of key industry third party apps like Revizto, Plan Grid and others