Triax Technologies, Inc. is a job site safety and communication solutions provider. We help construction companies improve their bottom line by mitigating safety risks and operational inefficiencies with wearable, networked technology. Our flagship product offering, the Spot-r system, provides unprecedented visibility into the number and location of workers on a job site and offers real-time safety incident alerts. As a growth-stage company in the process of scaling nationally, Triax offers employees a fast-paced, creative, and independent work environment. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Triax Technologies, Inc is seeking seasoned sales professionals to build upon our rapid growth and assist in establishing a market in numerous regions across the US and Canada (locations below). Triax Account Managers are key team members that drive adoption of Spot-r’s connected jobsite solution. They are self-starters that possess strong sales acumen, with a focus on consultative sales. Candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills and a focus on exceeding customer expectations. The Triax Sales team is a group that is enthusiastic about collaborating in order to promote overall company success. We are fast-paced, high growth, and often operate cross-functionally.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for building Spot-r brand awareness and growing our market share in the territory. He/She will work closely with other sales team members who are currently engaging clients in the region to quickly learn our business model and facilitate a smooth transition of accounts. The sales rep will build upon our existing partnerships in the region and rapidly expand our presence through networking, trade shows, product demonstrations, cold calls, and leveraging his/her industry contacts. The candidate must have experience selling into the construction industry and come with an extensive list of potential clients. He/She will have a strong focus on winning new accounts, and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure recurring revenue from future business. Sales reps work closely with marketing to build our brand identity and with our field operations team to ensure ongoing customer support and satisfaction. In addition to a strong emphasis on meeting sales volume goals, our sales reps are responsible for general business development efforts through interdepartmental collaboration.
- Build Spot-r’s presence and brand in territory through partnering with construction, insurance, manufacturing, and other clients
- Become a trusted customer advisor that is able to consult on long-term growth strategies
- Log daily activities, sales calls, leads, prospects, proposals, and other pertinent customer information into CRM
- Ensure follow-up on all leads with a sense of urgency
- Achieve agreed-upon sales volume for territory
- Create and deliver accurate and timely proposals to clients
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, advertising techniques, etc.
- Function as a member of a high-performing, collaborative sales team
- Occasional customer support and troubleshooting in support of the field operations team
- Represent Triax at trade shows and industry events
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- OSHA 10 (or ability to promptly obtain)
- 5+ years in construction sales (insurance industry experience a plus)
- Disciplined and focused to effectively cover and grow territory
- Sales-driven and experienced in consultative selling techniques
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to travel within and outside of territory
- Ability to quickly integrate into a fun, fast-paced, high-growth work environment |
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid holidays
Texas (Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston), Chicago, Washington D.C., Denver, Atlanta, Florida (Tampa, Orlando), Seattle, Phoenix, Montreal, Toronto