Business Development Representative
Rhumbix is seeking experienced Business Development Representatives that thrive in a fast-paced, collegial atmosphere. The successful BDR will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve sales targets through the introduction of the company’s products/services to the general market.
In this role, you will engage executives and other construction leaders to sell the Rhumbix solution. We promote an entrepreneurial culture. As a BDR, you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own process by adapting our standard selling motion while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role for prospecting and qualifying
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve
- Responsible for cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads, etc.
- Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a territory using sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
- Responsible for factivity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of Rhumbix’s services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide online demos and presentations to prospects/customers
- 2+ years of experience, direct B2B sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions into the Construction industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proactive prospecting for new business opportunities experience is a must
- Manage marketing generated leads in a timely manner
- Ability to lead web-based customer meetings
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 1 BDR for each Sales Account Executive
- Early stage company stock
- Rhumbix has a strong brand in the industry through several years of thought leadership
- Attainable quotas and the ability to make Sales Club in your first 6 months
- An opportunity to work for a Veteran led company that believes in personal empowerment.