Product Marketing Manager
Rhumbix is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) who thrives in a fast-paced, collegial atmosphere. Candidates should love building content, tools, training, and programs to support a field sales team to be effective, close deals and attain quota. This is a highly cross-functional role relying heavily on collaboration and coordination across teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance. Though this role is an individual contributor role, it can grow into a management role along with the growth of the company.
- Develop messaging and positioning content that communicates the value of Rhumbix to customers.
- Collaborate with sales to understand the product sales cycle, sales motion and barriers to continuously improve and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and marketing to drive successful product launches.
- Build objection handling tools, including competitive analysis and messaging, to de-position competitors in the sales process.
- Build Collateral: presentations, whitepapers, FAQs, customer references, to support the sales cycle and educate the market.
- Build Sales Tools: How-to-sell, Call scripts, ROI calculator, Comparative Documents, to streamline the sales cycle and reduce time to close.
- Build Pricing architecture, packaging, licensing, (PPL), and discounting strategies to align with sales strategy.
- Determine the best routes to market, including channels.
- Support customer visits, industry and partner events.
- Evangelize Rhumbix products and customer adoption.
- Deliver engaging executive briefings for customers and represent Rhumbix at an industry conference).
- 5-7+ years in Product or Technical marketing at B2B / Enterprise application and/or Vertical Industry Software companies. A mix of On-Premise and SaaS is a plus.
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise SaaS and Vertical Industry software companies in their early stages of growth, especially transitioning to a repeatable sales method.
- Combination of startup and “big company” experience desired.
- Marketing and or selling to the construction industry is a plus.
- Experience in other field roles a plus (Sales, SE, Field Marketing) is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation skills – work product doesn’t require much editing or review.
- Strong analytical skills to assess specific strategies and tactics and how they relate to overall sales goals, to assess sales and marketing data to inform sales enablement and programs.
- Ability to set expectations, prioritize, execute according to plan and communicate changes when necessary.
- Flexible and driven by defining and building new markets.
- Curious and interested “athlete” who are genuinely interested in building and iterating content, tools, training, and programs to support sales.
- Strong business acumen to develop and test hypotheses in order to develop Go-to-Market strategies.
- Experience enabling a team of Field Account Execs running an account-based sales strategy.