Founded in 2014, Bridgit is a software company focused on helping the construction industry leverage their workforce productively. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada by The Globe & Mail for the 2nd year in a row with 2.5x growth over the past year.
In 2020 alone we raised $7 million USD from investors such as Autodesk and Salesforce Ventures to help accelerate our growth in 2021 and beyond.
Our flagship solution, Bridgit Bench, is recognized as the #1 construction resource management solution. Developed in collaboration with our clients, it drives operational efficiency, mitigates risk, and increases profitability for contractors.
Can you help us make construction less complicated? We’d love to hear from you.
What you will do
Your focus will be on the React/Redux-based web client and GraphQL services for Bridgit Bench which:
- Runs on AWS
- Hosts a private GraphQL API and public REST API
- Presents as a modern React/Redux SPA web client
- Is made up of services made with C# (.NET Core), Go, and Node.js
- Runs in Kubernetes on infrastructure managed as code with Terraform
- Is continually deployed to production via automated CI/CD pipelines and trunk-based branching
- Experience building quality software with a solid understanding of JS (ideally React & Redux and GraphQL)
- Experience developing and shipping SaaS products
- Proficiency in developing & debugging single page web applications (SPAs)
- Ability to make the CSS and HTML behave and maybe even bend to your will
- Understanding of or interest in building and maintaining distributed systems (services, microservices)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date on current technologies and development methods
- A desire to teach and learn from your peers
- Flexibility in how you work as well as options for working locations in Kitchener or Toronto
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits including unlimited vacation and 4-hour Fridays
- A fast-paced, autonomous environment with the opportunity to make an impact quickly
- A culture that encourages innovation and professional growth, among other things
We recognize many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.
At Bridgit, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process, please advise us of any needs as required.