What Is Your Purpose?
We believe in building places that matter.
With everything we do, we believe in doing the right thing.
The way we do this is to solve complex constructability challenges.
We just happen to build iconic buildings.
Want to join our team of builders?
- Clearly represent all information so that even bad news can be handled with expediency and transparency
- Keep your composure under pressure and encourage collaboration in the face of conflict
- Flexibly and effectively cope with change
- Self-motivate to learn, investigate and understand
- Commit to doing what the job requires to be done right
Do You Have
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or other applicable background
- At least three years of building construction experience
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques
- Experience with BIM and subcontract coordination
- A passion for building
Reporting to a project manager, your primary focus will be on maintaining open lines of communication among a project’s contractors, subcontractors, engineers and architects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing subcontractors and the buyout process
- Reviewing and processing RFIs and submittals
- Working with supervision and the PM to maintain the schedule
- Reviewing change orders
- Obtaining information and approvals from owners, architects and engineers for the timely processing of shop drawings
- Managing project closeouts and securing all guarantees and warranties before handover of the work
- Supervising project engineers and interns