Viewpoint provides innovative software solutions to the global construction and capital project industries. Viewpoint leads the construction software industry, bringing 40 years of experience to over 7,000 customers. Viewpoint’s integrated suite of solutions for the office, extended team, and field address the full construction life-cycle from planning/bidding to construction and facilities maintenance. Solutions are offered on a variety of platforms, including Cloud, Mobile, and On-premise. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Viewpoint has become the technology partner of choice, with customers in more than 28 countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
- Discover customer needs and requirements with respect to ERP/Accounting system.
- Design solutions using Spectrum ERP to meet customer needs.
- Execute/Manage the implementation of Spectrum for the customer.
- BA in Accounting or equivalent experience (5 years experience as full-charge accounting manager – preferably in construction or mechanical/electrical contractor).
- 3 years experience implementing ERP/Accounting systems (prefer Spectrum, Vista, Sage, or other construction industry systems).
- Competent with Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Word.
- Effective communicator able to train and persuade customers
- Frequent travel (75%) for 3-5 day durations, working in various conditions at customer locations.