Pre-Post Sales Solution Consultant (SC)
This role will be based in the Central US serving North American market.
We are growing our North American team now! When you apply to this position you will receive an invitation for next steps to be considered as a future candidate. The timeline to hire this position will be from 0-30 days.
We require an entrepreneurial SC to help us penetrate a nascent industry that is hungry for change. As an SC you will partner with the enterprise sales manager on all sales activities engaging with top ENR’s and Commercial Developers and Owners. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting Company growth through relationship management and driving product awareness and adoption. Experience influencing project-teams, executive-level decision makers, and meeting/exceeding a quarterly quota is a key, as we require role productivity within 60-90 days.
This is a Virtual Role, Working From Home and Overall Requirements Include:
- Provide value-based demonstration support for new and existing opportunities.
- Facilitate adoption through guidance of best practices.
- Help customers with onboarding.
- Work with product development to help shape new product releases.
- Work with product marketing to translate new functionality into value-add messaging that will enable enterprise reps to sell more effectively.
- Assist in development and maintenance of specific uses case demo environments for sales.
- Help craft tactical plans to improve adoption.
- Support speaking engagements and be a thought leader in the construction technology space.
- Build a scalable foundation to scale a world class organization.
Desired Skills and Experience Includes, but not Limited to:
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience or a combination of project management and VDC/BIM experience.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, “pro-activity-driven,” curious, coachable, have a high aptitude, a great moral compass, and be a selfless team player with collaborative clubhouse manners. Must be persistent, competitive, goal and results oriented.
- Passion for helping our customers and a commitment to creating amazing customer experiences, pre-and post-customer acquisition.
- Work in partnership with enterprise sales managers.
- Strong understanding of customer and market/industry dynamics.
- Strong VP, C-level, and board member level communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 30-40%.
- Excellent business writing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in person and over the phone.
- Experience conducting “Live” group webinars.
- Working knowledge of construction project management and general construction jobsite awareness.
- Experience with BIM is required.
- Experience with VR is a plus.
- Prior pre-sales role in construction software sales is a plus, but not a requirement.
At SiteAware we develop great software that helps Owners and Developers, GC’s, build and better manage their assets. Our expertise is in vertical construction, but our technology is transformative across multiple construction types. We provide cloud-based software that helps our customers collaborate across their supply chain, reduce risk, increase productivity, reduce costs, and manage their project’s cash flow. We were founded in the international “Silicon Valley” corridor of Tel Aviv, Israel, one of the most preeminent and innovative software development cities in the world.
As an EFSM with SiteAware, you will have an opportunity to travel to beautiful Tel Aviv to meet the development team and most of our Executive Management team. Our SVP of Field Operations offices out of the great state of Texas near the DFW airport and our intent is to build and develop the best customer-facing field team in the software construction industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
We provide competitive health care plans, paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, volunteer days, excellent comp packages including salary, commissions, and equity.