AMC Bridge is a leading software development solutions provider in the fields of digital design, engineering, manufacturing, architecture, and construction. Since 1999 we have worked with companies around the world to drive innovation through long-term cooperation and collaboration. As experts in engineering software development for Manufacturing and AEC markets, we develop high-quality software solutions to deliver innovative solutions to the software challenges our clients face.
As an Account Executive with AMC Bridge, you will be an integral part of the Client Success team, forming and cultivating customer relationships, identifying project opportunities, and overseeing client projects from initial definition, to delivery, and throughout post-delivery support. You will also represent AMC Bridge at a variety of industry events. You will be the primary representative of AMC Bridge to your clients and will play a vital role in the success of the relationship with them.
- A proven track record in Account Management and Business Development for a technology company, preferably in the design/ engineering/ manufacturing software field is preferable.
- Knowledge of selling services and consulting engagements is a plus.
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General awareness of the engineering software market, products, solutions, and trends.
- Ability to provide guidance and support to technical sales when required.
- Patience, adaptability, and commitment. Selling services is rewarding but can be very challenging: it takes time to fully appreciate value propositions and the best ways to engage your customers.
- Understand contractual relationships
- Maintain regular email, phone, and in-person communication with existing customers to foster positive business relationships.
- Negotiate and renew business agreements.
- Identify and qualify value-add sales and business development opportunities in areas of AMC Bridge’s expertise (CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, additive manufacturing, VR/AR, robotics, BIM, and others).
- Prepare project proposals in collaboration with the technical teams.
- Facilitating the prompt conversion of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified opportunities.
- Assist in preparation for industry conferences and events attended by the Company.
- Suggest internal research projects to the research department that explore new technologies, advance AMC Bridge’s expertise in growth areas, and create additional sales opportunities.
- Provide the PR & Marketing department with recommendations and content for marketing assets and publications to increase the Company visibility and prestige within the industry.
- Moderate business travel, both in US and international.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Сompetitive salary
- 401K and company performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays
- Medical reimbursement
- Professional, fun, and friendly team