We are seeking a VR evangelist who can work with architects and construction firms to help them better understand the capabilities of virtual reality. In this role, you will showcase immersive BIM/VDC techniques that encourage daily use of realtime technologies and the IrisVR product suite. You will build tutorials to be shared on our blog and during webinars, coordinate and guide on-site training sessions, and give hundreds of VR demos to top firms every year.
- Work closely with the CEO and Director of Customer Experience to position IrisVR as a trusted leader in the BIM/VR space.
- Nurture relationships with some of our biggest customers and heaviest users by conducting firm-wide training across many offices and providing workflow tutorials that facilitate adoption.
- Attend events like Autodesk University and the AIA Convention.
- Stay current on the state of AR/VR and help strengthen relationships with hardware suppliers to increase the presence of VR in AEC.
- 2+ years using BIM and other 3D tools for modeling and visualization such as Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, Navisworks, C4D, V-Ray, and Octane Render.
- A proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Ability to work one-on-one and with large groups.
- Eager to spend time travelling to offices across the U.S. and, occasionally, Europe.
- Experience documenting 3D workflows, making training videos, or running technical webinars is preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years using VR is preferred, but not required.