What happened this week in the built world? Here’s our Friday round up of news and announcements from members of the BuiltWorlds network. Want to be included? Send your press releases or story ideas to email@example.com.
1. Facilio raises $6.4 million in Series A funding
Facilio is a facilities, workforce, and energy management platform for commercial real estate professionals. Facilio has raised $6.4 million in Series A funding, which it will use the funding to expand to new territories.
2. Weatherbuild integrates with Davis Instruments weather stations
WeatherBuild is an application that gives construction teams actionable data regarding the weather. Weatherbuild’s integration with Davis Instruments weather stations will help Weatherbuild provide contractors with hyper-local weather data.
3. Igor named a top IoT startup
4. EquipmentShare summarizes the new OSHA Crane Operator Certification Standard
EquipmentShare provides solutions that streamline the process of owning, renting, and operating construction machinery. In a recent blog post, EquipmentShare spelled out the new OSHA standards for certifying crane operators.
5. GetJones offers advice to independent contractors
GetJones, pay-as-you-go liability insurance, offered independent contractors advice on setting their hourly rates.