What happened this week in the built world? Here’s our Friday round up of news and announcements from members of the BuiltWorlds network. Want to be included? Send your press releases or story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Grit to become commercially available
Grit, a construction planning engine that utilizes VR technology, will emerge from beta testing and become available to the general public at Autodesk University. Visit them at booth B1001 to learn more.
2. Facilio featured in AEC Online
3. LitCon to sponsor Virginia CLE Program
4. Eyrus exhibiting at Procore Groundbreak
5. Dirtt examines the modern, tech-enabled workplace
DIRTT, a builder of custom modular interiors, blogged about the latest tech trends in the workplace. To learn more about innovations relating to the workforce, check out the BuiltWorlds Future Workforce Conference.