What happened this week in the built world? Here’s our Friday round up of news and announcements from members of the BuiltWorlds network. Want to be included? Send your press releases or story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Ving partners with Quality Built and The Holmes Group to create an innovative training program
Quality Built, a widely respected quality assurance solutions provider for new construction, has partnered with Ving, a video platform for providing and monitoring employee safety training. Quality Built will create training videos using the Ving platform and integrate the videos into Quality Built’s QB Builder Link® data collection app. Ving technology will track user engagement with the videos.
2. WakeCap raises $1.6 million in seed funding
WakeCap provides geopositioning for materials, equipment, and workers. The company closed a $1.6 million seed round, raising funds from Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC),Graphene Ventures, Inspire Ventures Saudi Arabia, SOSV, startAD Seed, and SeedCo Capital.
3. WeatherBuild integrates with Oracle Primavera P6 Web Services
4. Structionsite announces SmartTrack
5. Rudolph Libbe Group featured in Metal Construction News
Rudolph Libbe Group (RLG) is one of the top contractors in the U.S. A recent article highlighted RLG’s safe construction practices. To learn more about job site safety, join us at the BuiltWorlds Future Workforce Conference.