What’s happening this week in our industry? Here’s our Friday round up of news and announcements from members of the BuiltWorlds network. Want to be included? Send your press releases or story ideas to email@example.com.
1. Raymond T. Miller appointed to Navistar board of directors
2. Contract Simply announces partnership with Starcity
Contract Simply, a construction loan management software, is partnering with Starcity. Starcity develops co-living spaces for middle class residents in San Francisco.
3. WeatherBuild releases Mobile v1.2.1
4. Ving blogs about the dangers of repeatedly violating OSHA regulations
Ving is a video platform for providing and monitoring employee safety training. Ving warns that if a company regularly violates OSHA rules, it will incur damage to its employment brand, face a higher rate of injury, and lose money. (Source)
5. Hangar used to photograph the Isle of Man
The Hangar Robotics-as-a-System™ (RaaS) Platform directs autonomous robots to collect data on site. Craig Goffin, who lives on the Isle of Man and works in IT, utilized the system to take stunning photographs of the Isle of Man. (Source)