Who will come out on top?
Join us at the Projects Conference in New York City to hear the pitches and see the winner announced at the end of the conference.
Are you a “built tech” startup in NYC looking to get more recognition from the industry?
In partnership with the Hub at Grand Central Tech, BuiltWorlds is looking for New York’s most exciting startups aimed at addressing challenges facing our cities, buildings, and infrastructure. That includes construction tech, real estate tech, prop tech, and built tech.
It’s an opportunity for promising early-stage “built” companies (Series A or earlier) to get in front of 100+ potential customers and investors. Meet the people who can transform while also getting exposure to media and in the BuiltWorlds newsletter.
Meet the Judges
How it works
1. You apply for the competition by entering your company info in the form below.
2. Our judges’ panel will vote on their top finalists.
3. Finalists will be invited to show off their latest work at our Projects Conference NYC in February.
4. The winner will receive one free ticket to our Summit in April 2018, the premier C-Suite gathering focused on innovation in the world of cities, buildings, and infrastructure.
– Less than a decade old
– No further than A-round in financing
– Located in NYC metro area
* Important Note: this competition is not based on investment or VC funding. We are most interested in identifying companies that are best suited to address a significant industry challenge and have the most exciting product market fits.