Industrialized Construction Consultant / Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote (North America)
Manufacton is leveraging the best of technology and manufacturing to lead the construction industry’s transformation to offsite industrialized construction. We are a pioneer in the construction technology space and provide our customers with a best-in-class production and materials management system developed specifically for prefab, offsite, and modular construction. Our cloud-based, collaborative SaaS platform provides trade contractors, modular builders, and offsite manufacturers an end-to-end (design to installation) production, materials, and installation management platform. Manufacton also provides owners, general contractors, and construction managers full visibility into their offsite factories and supply chains.
We are looking to add your talent to our team as we transform the construction industry through digitization and technological innovation.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be leveraging your construction industry, industrialized construction, and construction tech experience to drive digitization and technological innovation for our customers using Manufacton’s cloud-based enterprise platform.
What you’ll do
Our customers are the thought leaders driving the industrialization of construction. See who they are. Your role will be to partner with them to:
- Understand their core business and operational challenges as they set up and digitize their prefab shops and offsite factories
- Identify solutions using Manufacton’s platform
- Lead new enterprise customers’ cross-functional teams (including design, detailing, production management, material procurement, quality, logistics, jobsite teams) to quickly realize value from Manufacton
- Be the trusted partner for each customer regarding industry best practices and Manufacton’s product functionality
- Coordinate internal teams (including Product, Dev, Support, Sales, and Marketing) on behalf of each customer
- Leverage our customers’ thought leadership to generate and prioritize new product functionality for the Product team to build
- Partner with Sales to identify, support, and accelerate upsell and cross-sell opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Deep construction expertise
- Experience in offsite, prefabrication, modular, and self-perform project delivery methods
- Passion for construction technology and digital transformation
- Strong project management skills to build effective processes in ambiguous settings
- Effective communicator with all audiences including executives
- Experience with BIM, construction project management tools, and related technologies
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, Dev, and Support)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- A collaborative team player
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel as needed
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success at Manufacton. Reach out to me on LinkedIn.
Manufacton by ViZZ Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Manufacton are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manufacton by ViZZ Technologies | Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
1.855.MFACTON (632.2866)| vizztechnologies.com