At Turner you will enjoy the excitement of starting a new phase in your career while making the most of the knowledge and experience you have already acquired. Our industry presence, the work we do around the globe and our commitment to sustainability attract seasoned individuals who value and execute the details but know how to think on a large scale.
- No. 1 Top Construction Companies, Best of the Best for 2014 by Midwest Real Estate News (6th Year in a row)
- No. 1 Contractor, Top Contractors 2014 by ENR Midwest
- Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, by National Association for Business Resources (7th Year in a row)
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Established: 1902
- Company Type: Construction Services
- Sectors: Buildings/Facilities
- Markets: Multi-national organization; North America-based
- Total Revenue: >100M
- Employees: 5,200
Why Turner is a Great Place to Work
Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse and numerous market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
With a staff of 5,200 employees who work on more than 1,500 projects each year, we offer clients the accessibility and support of a local firm with the stability and resources of a multi-national organization.
What kind of professionals does Turner hire?
We are looking for people who will be a great fit with the talented professionals we have working at Turner. Our search is focused on individuals with integrity who are professionally accountable, show a genuine commitment to their work, and demonstrate a collaborative attitude on every project; at Turner we place a strong emphasis on teamwork. We look for energetic and dedicated individuals that understand the importance of delivering quality work to our clients, and by doing the right thing in every situation.
- Project Engineers
- Project Superintendents