- This event has passed.
BuiltWorlds Venture Forum Agenda at The Buildings Conference
When5.16.2023 1:00PM - 8:00PM
1:00 PM to 3:00 pm CT - Demo Competition
- Building Smartr
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM CT - Venture Forum Meeting
Gateway South - Good Developments Group
Greg Gleicher (Managing Partner at Good Developments Group) will discuss their group's $1.2B St. Louis redevelopment project that is expected to be the built world innovation hub of the mid-west coupled with a significant focus on prefab/modular distribution centers.
The Regulatory Impact On The Built World - Paul Shahriari
- How the Public Sector Influences the Built Environment from a Sustainability Standpoint through Regulatory measures
- Carrots & Sticks
- Current Big Drivers within the US Government
- Learnings from GSA
- Future Trends we see on the Horizon
- Made in America (repatriation)
Rebuild Ukraine - Center for Innovation (Niko Suvorov)
- Imagining Post-War Ukrainian Reconstruction
- With Sustainable and Innovative Design & Building Strategies
State of Venture in The Built World - Daniel Laboe
- Secular AEC-tech adoption
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM CT - Venture Forum Reception
Click here to see the full Buildings Conference Agenda
Speakers and Presenters
Want a season pass to the events driving innovation in the built environment?
Learn more about the benefits of joining our Member Network, which include event tickets, access to attendee lists and recorded footage of our best talks.