The AEC and real estate industries have a glaring workforce problem.
An aging workforce, a lack of diversity, concerns about personal safety, a lack of understanding about how to attract millennials, and a reluctance to adopt technology are all contributing factors.
To combat these issues, BuiltWorlds is launching a Future Workforce Forum and we want you to be a part of it.
As a member of the forum, you will engage with a community of like-minded executives, managers, human resources professionals, and university representatives who are passionate about problem solving the workforce issues facing the built industry.
- Quarterly Webinars - Four times a year, the Forum will meet via Webinar for a one hour call where participants will hear from thought leaders representing a topical theme. Each will make a short presentation followed by Q&A sessions, moderated by a BuiltWorlds staffer.
- Exclusive Future Workforce Newsletter - Every month, via an exclusive newsletter, we bring you suggestions for attracting and maintaining a skilled and diverse workforce. We deliver insights from the greatest minds in AEC and real estate human resource management right to your inbox!
- Tickets to the Future Workforce Conference – At the Future Workforce Conference, we invite 20+ world experts in recruiting and HR in AEC/RE to teach you how to solve our industry’s workforce dilemma once and for all. We feature specific front-line case studies of successful recruiting tactics from industry leaders, interactive breakout sessions to get to the ‘core’ of your workforce issues and speed networking to help you meet like-minded senior leaders who are exploring similar solutions.
- Three job postings – Your company can leverage our digital community of industry professionals and get your job opportunities in front of them. We'll post your jobs on the BuiltWorlds Job Board, a curation of job opportunities from leading built industry companies. We’ll also post your open positions on your ‘Directory Page,’ a careers’ focused landing page that showcases your company’s best [delete job] opportunities. We build the page, host it on Builtworlds.com, and maintain it for you. We actively promote your job(s) to our community through our Monthly Careers’ Newsletter, BW Careers and BuiltWorlds social feeds.
- Monthly Meet-Ups – Eight times a year (every month when we don’t have a webinar), the Forum will meet in Chicago for 1.5 hours where they will engage with thought leaders on a topical theme. Each will make a short presentation followed by breakout sessions and Q&A sessions, moderated by a BuiltWorlds staffer.
Join the Future Workforce Forum Today!
Teaching Employees How to Write Professionally
June 14, 2018 // 2:00 - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Rachel K Oleinick, Vice Principal at Northworks Architects and Planners
Where: Location TBD
July 12, 2018 // 1:00pm CT
Speakers: Josephine Mullen, Head of Customer Success at Rhumbix, Dan Henrie, President at Tactic Construction, Pete Schermerhorn, COO at Triax, and Kaushal Diwan, National Director of Innovation at DPR