About MasterGraphics Inc
MasterGraphics has been one of the Midwest’s leading providers of technology solutions for AEC and civil industries for over 65 years. Headquartered in Madison, Wis., with offices in Milwaukee, Appleton, Chicago and Minneapolis, MasterGraphics serves as a trusted advisor. MasterGraphics, helps clients implement design solutions, 3D Printing and 3D Scanning solutions, and wide format printing solutions from Océ, HP and Markforged. MasterGraphics is an Autodesk Platinum Partner, and an Authorized Training Center, offering the latest technology and insights into best practices. MasterGraphics offers the consultative services that clients need to help streamline design data throughout your entire process.
Type: Architect/Planner/Designer; Building Products/Materials; Business Services; Engineering; Equipment/Gear/Tools; School/University/Training; Software/Technology
Headquarters: Madison WI
Sectors: Buildings/Facilities; Environmental; Transportation
Why MasterGraphics Inc is a Great Place to Work
Since MasterGraphics is looking for exceptional team members, we are prepared to offer an exceptional opportunity in return:
- A culture built on mutual respect, teamwork, integrity and fun
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- An environment where creativity and continual improvement is the norm
- A company that is recognized for its high level of expertise, exacting quality and spirit of partnership
What should I know about your company history?
At MasterGraphics we are experts at putting people, products and process together in ways that help companies boost productivity, competitiveness and profitability. Over time, we have grown with the needs of our clients and created specialized divisions that can help you address your specific business needs.
- To help you DESIGN: Our CAD Solutions Group helps firms in Manufacturing, the Building Industry, and Civil-Infrastructure to adopt the latest design solutions.
- To help you MANAGE: DataWorks MGI is our process consulting group, working to align your data, your systems and your people to promote more efficiency and profitability.
- To help you VISUALIZE: Studio MGI focuses on 3D visualization services. From photorealistic imagery and video animation to 3D printing & 3D scanning.
- To help you SHARE: Our Imaging Solutions Group focuses on the next generation of print hardware, from 2D black & white schematics to 3D printed prototypes.
Current Open Jobs
Waukesha, WI: Revit & BIM Application Specialist - Apply