The BuiltWorlds Adoption Leaders Top 50 List is an annual list that recognizes the most active and involved members of the BuiltWorlds community for their engagement and contributions over the past year. The 2023 list recognizes those individuals of BuiltWorlds member companies for their contributions to the AEC tech ecosystem through a combination of thought leadership at BuiltWorlds conferences and summits, attendance to BuiltWorlds events, participation and attendance to our weekly analyst call series, data gathering through the BuiltWorlds benchmarking program, interactions with BuiltWorlds research, and more.
The Top Adopters list recognizes these individuals not just for their commitment to the BuiltWorlds community, but through it their desire to further technology and innovation within the built world. As our community and research are fueled by member engagement, this list is meant to acknowledge those individuals. The list of 50 individuals on the 2023 Top Adopters list are recognized for their efforts to maintain an up-to-date education and intimate knowledge of trends, technologies, and advancements in the AEC space.
As this is an annual award that accrues on a recurring basis, it is especially important to recognize those individuals whom attained honors for multiple years in a row. Their commitment to learning and education in the realm of technology in the AEC space allows them to understand and drive just more tech, but the efficient and effective adoption of sustainable innovation strategies for the benefit of the industry. These individuals are leading the charge in the industry in developing effective innovation strategies, investing in the next generation of technology, and building the next wave of disruptive solutions. The following 16 individuals recognized below were top adopters in 2022 and again in 2023.
Names are listed alphabetically, not in ranked order
Vivin Hedge - Zacua Ventures, General Partner
René Morkos - ALICE Technologies, Founder & CEO
Do you want to be a 2024 Top Adopter and help steer the industry forward?
There are many ways to get engaged in the BuiltWorlds community.
Join one of our upcoming analyst calls:
- From Blueprint to Reality: AI’s Impact On Preconstruction on December 6, 2023
- Beyond Inventory: Safeguarding Construction Operations With Advanced Tool, Equipment, and Materials Management on December 13, 2023
- Unlocking The Potential of Tenant Services Technology on January 17, 2024
- Promising Applications In Artificial Intelligence on January 24, 2024
Contribute to BuiltWorlds research by taking one of our surveys
- Join us at our inaugural AI and Machine Learning in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Annual Meeting in Atlanta on February 8, 2024.
- Join us at the 2024 Venture West Conference in San Francisco - April 3- 4, 2024.