CORPORATE VENTURE FORUM
BuiltWorlds Venture Forum (BVF) brings together action-oriented GCs, engineering firms, and other strategic players in the construction sector that share in the belief that change and innovation needed in the construction industry should be led by the industry itself. BVF members look to accelerate innovation by investing in and piloting the most promising construction technology products and services.
BVF is part of BuiltWorlds, a leading construction innovation network bringing
together GCs, engineering firms, building suppliers, equipment companies,
and construction technology startups from around the world providing unique
opportunities to learn, interact, and collaborate.
HOW IT WORKS
Working together is the key to moving our industry forward and BVF is structured to facilitate collaboration.
• Focus on deal sourcing to make sure BVF members have the opportunity to see all relevant investment opportunities.
• Support due diligence, negotiation of terms, and investment structuring and analytical services to make the investment process as efficient as possible.
• Special program of meetings exclusively for BVF members allowing them to meet and get to know up and coming management teams, learn about new technologies and create proprietary opportunities to collaborate.
• Support with the design and implementation of pilot programs using the portfolio company’s technologies and services through partnerships with BVF members.
This will lead to faster market validation and revenue for BVF portfolio companies and real-time learnings for BVF members.
Increase the chance for success and reduce overall risk when investing in construction tech:
• Find strength in numbers by leveraging the knowledge of the executives around the BVF table to arrive at smarter, faster decisions.
• Work collaboratively toward scaled implementations that will move the innovation needle as well as increase the chances of success for the startups that members collectively invest in.
• Focus in on the outsized opportunities for construction tech by leveraging BuiltWorlds proprietary research, global events, and ecosystem of startups and executive teams.
BVF members bring more than money to your company:
• Our members include forward-thinking executives from across the construction value chain that brings experience and insight to help your company succeed in this specialized marketplace.
• Startups that partner with BVF have the opportunity to gain access to job sites of BVF members that can lead to faster improvement of their product, solidify market validation, and have access to strategic investors that want to become long-term customers.
Click below for investor information about joining the forum or for start ups interested in presenting to the forum. Or for more information on our resources for investors and start ups like our deal board, analyst calls and briefings, top investors and biggest deals reports, speaking opportunities, verified contributor program, and more visit Member Network, and find out more about the powerful tools we offer.
Digital Global Summit - October 6th 2020 Demo Day
Make sure to check out our upcoming Demo Day on October 6th, 2020. This event is sponsored by the Venture Forum, and is Day 1 of BuiltWorld's Digital Global Summit which runs from October 6th - 9th.
Are you a startup interested in being considered for our Demo Day? Apply HERE
WINNERS OF DIGITAL SUMMIT DEMO DAY - MAY 2020
Seed Round Winner
Post Series A Round Winner