What’s happening this week in our industry? Here’s our Friday round up of news and announcements from members of the BuiltWorlds network. Want to be included? Send your press releases or story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Quality Built announces partnership with Hyphen Solutions
Quality Built is a widely respected quality assurance solutions provider for new construction. They will bring inspection templates to Hyphen Solutions’ project management software.
2. Smart City Works recruiting spring cohort
3. BuildSimHub announces release of its first python API library
BuildSimHub, a building energy modeling platform, released an open source python API library. Now users can access BuildSimHub’s cloud simulation service with only three lines of code.
4. Hangar proposes an avenue for making drones accessible to non-profits
The Hangar Robotics-as-a-System™ (RaaS) Platform directs autonomous robots to collect data on site. Hangar is in the process of creating Hangar Communities, a section of the Hangar website that will help non-profit organizations request aerial data of specific sites.
5. ShareMyToolbox featured in Construction Business Owner
Construction Business Owner shared a blog post by ShareMyToolbox, a tool tracking application, about the increasing necessity for tool tracking applications in the construction industry.