With More than 50 Investments in Startups and funds, the Venture Forum is One of the Sector's Most Active!
BuiltWorlds Venture Forum brings together more than 20 leading industry strategics from across the full Built World Ecosystem who learn, invest, and collaborate, while also working to support the growth of the industry's startup ecosystem.
Venture Forum Members share best practices, fuel critical research and a robust investment pipeline, and leverage the BuiltWorlds platform to support their own investment efforts and to give visibility to dozens of startups through monthly startup Demo Days, followed with recordings published to our web site, newsletters, and social media.
Investors: Get Your Front Row Seat in the Ecosystem
Startups: Get In Front Of Leading Strategic Investors
Venture Forum: The Industry's Leading Strategic Investors
Venture Forum: Among the Sector's Most Active Investors
Increase the chance for success and reduce overall risk when investing in construction tech:
- Leverage the group's "deal flow' through a proprietary pipeline report and monthly demo days.
- Leverage the expertise and experience of the other members through joint reviews of pitches, presentations from other members, and small group networking opportunities.
- Gain access to BuiltWorlds' research and diligence support.
- Post investment, work collaboratively toward scaled implementations that will move the innovation needle as well as increase the chances of success for the startups that members collectively invest in.
- Focus in on the outsized opportunities for construction tech by leveraging BuiltWorlds proprietary research, global events, and ecosystem of startups and executive teams.
*With no added fees, promotes, or special loads, the Forum may also be the most interesting and cost-effective way to invest in BuiltWorld startups.
BuiltWorlds Venture focused members bring more than money to your company:
• Our members include forward-thinking executives from across the construction value chain that brings experience and insight to help your company succeed in this specialized marketplace.
• Startups that connect with BVF Members have the opportunity to gain access to investment, job sites and other support that can lead to faster improvement of their product, solidify market validation, and long-term customer and partner relationships.
Access more than a dozen of the industry's leading strategic investors, all in one shot!
Through BuiltWorlds broader network, you can quickly and efficiently put yourself on the map with all the relevant players in the ecosystem.
Join the Monthly Demos and Discussions Via Video
Join for our In-Person Venture Forum Meetings and Demo Days at Our Six Conferences
Find the Demo Recordings, Sessions, and Reserch Online
Click below for investor information about joining the forum or for start ups interested in presenting to the forum. Or for more information on our resources for investors and start ups like our deal board, analyst calls and briefings, top investors and biggest deals reports, speaking opportunities, verified contributor program, and more visit Member Network, and find out more about the powerful tools we offer.
Summary of Venture Forum Benefits
Interested in either Venture Membership level below? Please fill out our New Member Application
STRATEGIC MEMBERSHIP (Full Venture Forum Access)
- Collaborate with BuiltWorlds & other Forum members to identify trends, and guide the group's strategy & investment targets.
- Full Access to exclusive monthly private demo days, allowing members to meet and get to know up and coming management teams, learn about new technologies, and create proprietary opportunities to collaborate.
- Support with design and implementation of pilot programs using portfolio company’s technologies and services through partnerships with BVF members.
- Gain investment and technology insights by working directly with industry peers.
- Access to 9 startup profiles per quarter.
- Premier logo recognition in Forum related programs and activities including the Venture Conferences, Demo Days, and on the Forum Home Page.
ENTERPRISE+ MEMBERSHIP (Limited Venture Forum Access)
- Access to four exclusive Venture Forum private demo days (1 per quarter)
- Access to 3 startup profiles per quarter.
- Early notification of investments by BuiltWorlds Venture Forum members and potential opportunities to co-invest.
- Venture+ exclusive newsletter recapping recent start-up pitches made to the Venture Forum, information on upcoming Venture+ Demo Days, and other construction tech venture news.
- Priority selection to act as a judge in any public demo day competition.
- Invites to private venture dinners held at various our Conferences & Summits.