Welcome to our Projects Directory where we bring you some of the most innovative building techniques on job sites around the world focused on infrastructure, cities, and buildings within the built world.
- As a technology provider, we know you have some incredible stories to tell about how your product or service was implemented on a project to both improve quality and save money, and we can't wait to hear about it!
- As an owner, developer, project manager, it’s time for you to brag about being ahead of the curve with the technologies you utilize on your job sites.
Whether you’re just getting started or your project is coming to a close, enter one of our many competitions we host throughout the year. We’re collecting Case Studies to show exactly how you’ve used technology or how your technology has helped change the game in the built world.
Competition & Prize Details
Frequently, we conduct competitions around our events where we pick the judges to look through your submitted case studies and choose the best of the best.
When you submit a case study for a BuiltWorlds competition, you are entered into a pool of candidates fighting for one of the top two spots.
These top two finalists will receive one ticket to present their case study to our judges for the final decision at an appropriate conference. The winner then has a choice between the following two prizes:
1. 1-year Basic Membership ($750 value)
2. Exhibitor Booth at a BuiltWorlds Event* ($800 value)
*excluding the Built Worlds Summit
* Please note that all BuiltWorlds campaigns are subject to review when dealing with international clients due to certain international regulations and documentation required.
Submit a Project:
We’re looking for the most innovative solutions to a real-world infrastructure problem. What sustainable method or new technology did you provide to an infrastructure project or case study?
More details to be announced.