Submit Content that Informs. Get Published.
Our network is hungry for real information about the trends and technologies reshaping the industry, and while, BuiltWorlds cannot cover all that is happening alone, we can via our network. The BuiltWorlds Verified Contributor Program is now open to all members of our network, providing our members even more opportunities to demonstrate their thought leadership and professional credentials and to help the membership stay on top of all they need to know.
By contributing, your white papers, articles, podcast, and videos will be in front of our influential, engaged and forward-thinking community in an actively validated and curated environment, ensuring more value for all.
For those who are interested in going further, Enterprise and Strategic Members receive additional tools and benefits to help them share their insight and connect with the community.
We want to hear from you, and give your thought leadership a home.
How it works:
- BuiltWorlds Members submit their content to the BuiltWorlds Analyst Team
- Once the Analyst Team approves three (3) pieces, the Member company will effectively be Verified, and BuiltWorlds will begin publishing the content that fits our guidelines directly onto our website
- All submitted content will be subject to review by a BuiltWorlds analyst to deem whether it will be published as a contributor article on BuiltWorlds’ website; we will not edit pieces
- BuiltWorlds plays the role of curation, meaning we will determine if the piece fits within the Verified Contributor Program guidelines
- The content will either be:
- Approved to be published
- Not be approved for publish. If the content is denied, you are always welcome to post the piece on your company’s profile page (Members Only)
- The author of approved and posted content will receive credit as the author and reference to the author’s profile page and Company Profile Page will be linked to the post.
- Community members who follow the author's company will receive notiifcations when the follow the author's company on BuiltWorlds.
- Posts will be included in the BuiltWorlds Weekly Notification Digest.
Enterprise and Strategic Members will have the opportunity to boost their contributions with features such as additional feeds ot BuiltWorlds social media and inclusion of pieces in the BuiltWorlds Newsletter.
- As a contributor, to promote transparency and communty, we require that you must be a registered BuiltWorlds user with an active and completed individual profile page, and your company must be in the Member Network with an active, completed company page.
- All content must come from a named individual; no anonymous submissions will be accepted, and no content written by a PR or marketing department will be accepted
- All content must be free of factual errors, misinformation, and obscenity
- All content must be void of company advertisements & press releases, pitches, or brand-centric material
- We welcome whitepapers, research reports, articles, and other pieces of thought-leadership (no videos)
- All content must include an appropriate thumbnail photo
- All content must be an original work and/or owned by the submitting entities
- Under no circumstances will BuiltWorlds, or any individuals associated with BuiltWorlds be held liable for any material submitted and published on the company’s website. That being said, we will remove any offensive, violating, or illegal content from our website upon request and inspection.
- By submitting a copy for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder for the work, and you have legal rights to the work in question. We have no legal liability regarding copyright claims and will remove offending articles upon being advised.
- We reserve the right to accept, reject, or remove any material from our website without explanation.
- With the submission of materials, you grant BuiltWorlds a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to re-publish said work in print and electronic form.
- Any content deemed racist, defamatory, or otherwise offensive will not be approved for publication and/or may be removed from the site.