Submit Content that Informs. Get Published.
Our network is hungry for real information about the trends and technologies reshaping the industry - and not just from us. The BuiltWorlds Verified Contributor Program is an opportunity for industry experts from across the space to engage with our influential, forward-thinking community. Help drive conversation by submitting commentary, white papers, articles, case studies or multimedia content to our curated platform.
We want to hear from you, and give your thought leadership a home. If you'd like to submit a piece, please review the guidelines and complete the form below.
- All submitted content will be subject to review and approval by a BuiltWorlds analyst; we may edit for clarity and length
- The author of approved and posted content will receive credit as the author
- All content must come from a named individual; no anonymous submissions will be accepted
- All content must be void of company advertisements and press releases, pitches, or brand-centric material; biased or factually inaccurate content will be rejected
- We welcome commentary, white papers, research reports, articles and other pieces of thought leadership
- Contributors are encouraged to submit timely and directly relevant content
- Target article length is 600-900 words, with some exceptions
- All content must include at least one appropriate thumbnail photo
- All content must be an original work and/or owned by the submitting entities
Member Contributors only:
- If your submission is not published as a Verified Contribution, you may still post the piece on your company’s profile page
- Bylines of Member authors will link to the author’s profile page and company profile page
- Please ensure profile pages are fully complete
- Enterprise and Strategic Members have the opportunity to promote their contribution in a BuiltWorlds newsletter.
- Email email@example.com for information
- Under no circumstances will BuiltWorlds, or any individuals associated with BuiltWorlds be held liable for any material submitted and published on the company’s website. That being said, we will remove any offensive, violating, or illegal content from our website upon request and inspection.
- By submitting a copy for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder for the work, and you have legal rights to the work in question. We have no legal liability regarding copyright claims and will remove offending articles upon being advised.
- We reserve the right to accept, reject, or remove any material from our website without explanation.
- With the submission of materials, you grant BuiltWorlds a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to re-publish said work in print and electronic form.
- Any content deemed racist, defamatory, or otherwise offensive will not be approved for publication and/or may be removed from the site.