As architects, engineers, and contractors continue their journey of learning where AI/ML fits within the built world, BuiltWorlds is excited to host its inaugural “AI and Machine Learning in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Annual Meeting.” The goal of creating the AI/ML Research Track and its associated Forum Group is to cultivate an environment for peers to openly discuss challenges, opportunities, best practices, and viable solutions relating to this novel technology. Participants include 30+ of the most forward-thinking AEC players attempting to gain an edge over their competitors.
In an attempt to better understand the extent to which point solutions will factor into the expansion of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the AEC industry, the first panel session of BuiltWorlds’ AI and ML Annual Meeting will host three technology providers hoping to address specific pain points with the implementation of AI - nPlan, SmartPM and Autodesk. It’s no secret that large language models (LLMs), equipped with massive amounts of historical data, can help streamline various workflows and processes within organizations by generating predictive analytics in seconds.
That said, AI-enabled point solutions are poised to bolster modeling and simulation capabilities, enhance project management and collaboration with key stakeholders, and empower the industry to proactively prevent risk by analyzing project data to forecast outcomes. See below for more information on the speakers, participating companies, and some of the topic areas the panelists will address!
Topics To Be Covered:
- What are the most exciting applications on the market
- Balancing the rollout of new technology to ensure the product or solution is market-ready
- How AI/ML can be leveraged within small, medium, and large companies
- AI/ML's impact on daily functions and processes in the next 6, 12, and 18 months
- Perspective on their vision for AI/ML in the industry
About The Companies:
- nPlan: nPlan was founded with a mission to unlock a trillion dollars of new project value through data-derived forecasting. They collected a dataset of tens of thousands of past projects, and used this to build models that forecast the outcomes of future ones.
- SmartPM: SmartPM is an AI-powered Automated Project Controls and Schedule Analytics Platform that provides schedule analytics tailored for the construction industry, crafted by experienced construction industry professionals. With proprietary schedule analytics technology, SmartPM instantly identifies and analyzes crucial data from your CPM construction schedules to generate valuable, data-driven information and metrics that minimize delays, prevent overruns, and avoid costly legal disputes.
- Autodesk: Autodesk’s technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers design and make a better world for all.