BuiltWorlds’ Benchmarking Program gives members the invaluable opportunity to assess their technology adoption relative to their industry peers, providing profound insights into enhancing their tech stack. The Technology Specialty Reports harness comprehensive survey data sourced from worldwide general contractors and AEC professionals. This data supplies indispensable insights and contextual understanding, helping to employ informed decision-making regarding technology integration. Within the Wearable Solutions Tech Specialty Report, standout solutions are identified through aggregated survey data from different categories including: adoption/utilization, ease of use, health & safety optimization, injury & strain prevention, productivity optimization, and quality assurance/reduction of rework.
Want a comprehensive breakdown of Wearable Solutions BuiltWorlds Members are Using?
Overall Top Solution
HoloLens2 (Microsoft) is a cutting-edge mixed reality head-mounted display that combines waveguide and laser technology for mixed reality experiences. It provides enterprise-ready applications that increase user accuracy and output within a jobsite. Currently, HoloLens2 offers five versions of their VR glasses with various features and capabilities.
- Lag in Adoption: Throughout all four wearable categories, the majority of respondents indicated that their company has not adopted any of these solutions.
- Lowest Industry Average: Out of all the five tech specialty areas in the Tools, Equipment, & Robotics study, satisfaction was remarkably low for wearable solutions with an industry average satisfaction rating above 3.5 / 10.
- Time and Location Devices Leads Wearables Pack: Time and Location Monitoring wearables see the highest implementation rate at 50%, while the full-scale adoption of these solutions remains limited, with only 8% of firms utilizing them for every project.
BuiltWorlds’ Benchmarking Program highlights leading construction technology solutions within five categories:
- Project Management & Oversight
- Field Management Solutions
- Tools, Equipment, & Robotics
- Offsite (Modular) Construction
This year’s annual Tools, Equipment, & Robotics Benchmarking Report has just been released and supplies aggregated results and key findings from the 2023 survey that focused on the five tech speciality areas:
- Equipment & Machinery Marketplace Solutions
- Fleet Management & Monitoring Solutions
- Robotics Solutions
- Tools Management Solutions
- Wearable Solutions
*Rankings are not definitive and the software has not been tested by BuiltWorlds Analysts. They are only a reflection of the survey results collected from companies using the technology based on their completed survey results. For more information, visit BuiltWorlds terms and conditions.
Want to Take a Free Assessment to See How Your Tech Stack Compares to Other Industry Players?
Complete the BuiltWorlds Benchmarking Survey and you will receive a free assessment breaking down how your company's tech stack compares to your peers. This initiative will also help BuiltWorlds to improve our results so that we can continue to help the AEC industry make smarter, well-informed, and efficient tech decisions.