Construction Digital Twins. Just How Far Does Scanning Technology Get You?
The construction industry is rapidly moving towards digitalization, and the concept of digital twins is considered a groundbreaking development with enormous potential. One of the key elements of digital twin implementation approaches is scanning technology, which has become the backbone of the process. To delve deeper into the possibilities and roles of scanning technology in digital twin implementation, AMC Bridge is hosting a new expert panel discussion session.
The event will bring together equipment vendors, digital construction experts, and software vendors to discuss:
• What scanning technologies are available now.
• The limitations of scanning technology.
• How to get beyond those limits.
• The best combination of scanning technologies as a foundation for building a digital twin.
• Progress in scanning technology: static, mobile, and drone-based.
• The main application of scanning technology.
- Steve Combes, Strategic Product Manager, Ericsson
- Hamzah Shanbari, Manager of Construction Technology & Innovations, Haskell
- Matthew Bester, Business Development Manager, BLK Autonomy, Leica Geosystems
- Corey Johnson, Senior Director, Product Management, Bentley Systems
- Andy Parnell-Hopkinson, Director, Business Development, UK and Europe, AMC Bridge
The final list of panelists will be announced soon.
• Allan Behrens, Managing Director, Taxal Limited
• Date: 4/27/2023
• Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT